How to Make hand-printed fleece scarves
Check out this DIY video tutorial from Curbly, the best place to share pictures of your home, find design ideas, and get expert home-improvement advice.
This easy no-sew, no-knit, hand-printed scarf project makes a perfect and perfectly easy gift for everyone on your list. And since they cost under $2.00 to make, you can create one to match every coat and outfit in their closet.. Learn how to make hand-printed fleece scarves. To make this fleece scarf, you'll need the following:
* 1/8' yard fleece
* Long straight edge/yard stick
* Rotary cutter or scissors
* Contact paper
* Craft knife and sharp blade
* Fabric paint
* Stencil brush
Here's a quick run down:
1. Doing your best to keep everything square, cut out your scarf shape. It can be whatever width and length matches your body and taste.
2. Create a stencil with the contact paper, peel off the backing, and adhere it to the scarf.
3. Using quick dabbing motions, blot the paint into the stencil.
4. Remove, wrap it around you, and rock around the Christmas tree!