In this tutorial, we learn how to make a pencil dress with Amaka. First, take your measurements all around your body in the chest, waist, and hips. Next, take a really large shirt and measure it to your body parts. Then, trace your measurements with a piece of chalk. After this, cut out the sleeves and collar from the large shirt. Now you will fold the square you are left with in half, then cut out the shape of your body from the shirt. After this, unfold the dress and sew it with a sewing machine. Now, turn it inside out and then you will be ready to wear your new dress you made out of just an oversized t-shirt!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades