So, we know how to make boobs emerge with oh-so-handy Photoshop.
However, not quite as satisfying as this new piece of fashion-tech. Daan Roosegaarde, V2 Lab, and Maartje Dijkstra have designed a dress that goes from opaque to clear, controlled by a "magic ball".
"Called Intimacy, the dress' smart fabric reacts to variations in the electric current, smoothly changing its opacity until it gets completely transparent—and vice versa. The change is controlled by a ball, which has an RF tag that gets detected by circuitry in the dress' collar."
Relax, boys. These pics don't reveal much.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades