The young lady in this video describes to the viewers how to make "Puffed Sleeves". You can use shirts, jackets, men's' shirts, ladies shirts, just about any shirt to make these on! She starts out with 2 ladies shirts, one oversized and one fitted. She also gathers scissors, thread, straight pins, a marking pencil, paper to trace the pattern on and paste. She then demonstrates how to cut the pattern by tracing the outline of the sleeve onto the paper, how to pin the shirts using the straight pins at approximately an inch apart, how they are eventually sewn together and the final product of the puffed sleeves on the shirt. The new shirt is now ready to wear with the enhanced puffed sleeves!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades