This Halloween, don't pass up the chance to dress up like the diva everyone is talking about— Lady Gaga. But you don't have to spend tons of money to get Lady Gaga's extravagant (in a weird context) look. You can recycle your way there with this recycled Lady Gaga Halloween outfit from GiannyL.
There's minimal sewing skills required for this crazy costume. It's a crazy outfit and a crazy hairdo, with some fabric and some recycled aluminum cans.
The alluring and stylish Gianny L is the DIY fashion design guru of the web. Do-it-yourself has never been so sexy before. Her fashion design video tutorials make new outfits not only hot, but cheap and easy. And recycling and reusing old clothing is not only practical, but eco-friendly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades