This simple but cool leather ring you can make in 5 minutes.
Get some Leather scraps. You can get your leather from an old shoes, wallet, leather belt, jacket or a leather couch =)
Cut a strip or leather for a future ring. Wrap it around your finger to check the right size.
Punch two holes on each end of the strip.
Sew it together with a bright thread.
It will be a good present for your friends. Or just a funky casual ring for yourself. Easy to make.
Don't forget to check my Youtube channel for more DIY videos like this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades