Making a cool leather wallet is easy. Just get yourself some scrap strips of leather ant you are good to go. No special tool required. You can see full process of making this simple wallet in the video.
Cut your leather with some extra space on the sides.
Use these plans for cutting: PDF Plans
You can use thinner leather on the inside. it will be better for cards.
Put it together with super glue. Pinch holes after and sew the ends.
Cut it to the finlal size. Its ready to go!
Check out my YouTube Channel for more cool projects like this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades