Angela and Shane from I Am Fashion Weak demonstrates how to bleach and paint splatter your own jeans. All you need to bleach your jeans is bleach and a measuring cup. If you bleach black jeans, you can get tan and gray shades. A bathtub is a safe place to bleach your jeans. Crinkle the jeans and pour the bleach over the crinkled spots until it changes into the color you want. After you bleach the jeans, wash them and dry them. You can also use a sanding technique to give the jeans a distressed look. To paint splatter jeans, use arts and crafts paint or use household paint in the colors of your choosing. Add the paint to a cheap oral syringe. Lay the jeans onto a flat surface and apply the paint in a zig zag motion. Let the paint dry to complete the look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades