In this tutorial, Tom Howard shows us how to bleach jeans the proper way. This is far better than just placing your clothes in the washing machine the normal way. To do this the correct way, put your water level low (for one item) in your washing machine. Now, make sure the temperature is around 50 degrees give or take 5 degrees. Now, add 1/2 c of chlorine, adding more if you want your jeans to be lighter. Now, leave this is to soak for about 20 minutes and wash your jeans for 30 minutes. Make sure you rinse them at least three times and put them in the dryer. You're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades