In this video we learn how to craft a bi-fold duct tape wallet. First, cut four pieces of duct tape 7.5 inches long and another slightly shorter. For the first two pieces, connect them so they are overlapping each other, then place the other two on top of them. After this, take the other piece and tape it on the top so it's a flap. Then, make one more of these the exact same way. Once you have both sides, you will place one on top of the other and line them up. After this, grab a piece of tape and place it on the bottom to connect them. Connect the sides and your wallet will be complete! Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades