In this tutorial, we learn how to craft a duct tape wallet. First, tear out a 7 inch piece of duct tape and fold it so there is a sticky side just overlapping it. Next, tear out another piece of tape and fold it just over the sticky side of the other piece of tape. Continue to do this for around 10 pieces of tape, or until you have enough to make a decent sized wallet. When you reach the end, fold the bottom over itself, then cut off the sides and seal with another piece of tape. Then, measure out 8 inches from the middle and make a fold. If you choose to, you can add in credit card holders by repeating this process and cutting the tape into the right shapes. When finished, enjoy your wallet that is cheap and damage proof!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades