Chances are you have a pile of old, unused clothing lying somewhere in your house. You're sure as hell never going to wear any of it, but you also don't want to throw anything away just yet. So how do you eliminate the unsightly pile without completely tossing it into a trash can?
Check out this video by Threadbanger to learn how to upcycle waste fabric scraps into an urban chic tote. This is an easy sewing project that's great for beginners because it only requires a few stitches. Check out the video for the how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades