Why would you blow upwards of $200 or $300 on a bikini when you can craft a perfect good one yourself? Don't believe us? Then watch this video by fashion DIY expert Gianny L to prove yourself wrong.
All you need is a yard or so of cloth (choose a summery print to look pool or beachside appropriate) and a sewing machine. This two-piece bikini is such a cinch to make you'll be creating multiples, one for each day of the week!
This chic bikini goes well with almost any body type. You don't need a pattern, just measure yourself and start cutting out the basic triangles for the bikini top and bottom. This project is great for a beginning seamstress looking for a fun summer project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades