In order to make a wallet with duct tape, you will need the following: duct tape, scissors, a ruler, a pen, plastic, credit card, and a smooth surface. Cut a strip or duct tape 8" long. Place it on a flat surface, with the silver side facing up. Cut another piece. Attach it to the first piece, laying it down at half the width of the first piece. Fold it over. Try to avoid making bubbles. Now, make a sheet by cutting 8 strips and attaching them together in the same manner. With a ruler, measure it. Cut away the excess. Set it aside. Repeat this process with 4" strips. Make several of these. These will be your credit card slots. Cut a piece of plastic to the size of your wallet. This will allow for your ID to show. Use the credit card for reference, in order to make sure that your slots will fit a card. Attach the slots to the wallet. Reinforce it with duct tape at the fold. Make a trim for it with duct tape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades