High waists and poofy balloon skirts are both two of the hottest fashion trends this season, seen on stars like Lauren Conrad and Jessica Simpson (yes, of the famous "Mom jean" snafu).
Combine these two trends together and you get a high-waisted poofy skirt, which is more flattering than most people think. Watch this video by fashion DIY maven Gianny L to learn how to make a form-fitting high-waisted poofy dress. pair with a fitted top to balance the proportions.
Start with a few yards of your favorite fabric, then fold, pin and sew along with the video to end up with your own bell-shaped poof skirt. Then get a length of some of your favorite ribbon, and sew it into a dainty belt for your skirt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades