It's never too early to start thinking about Halloween costumes and you can never go wrong with a classic, mummy costume. This video shows you how to use toilet paper to make a scary mummy costume. You'll want to cut the role in half and have someone who can help you start wrapping. Wrap any areas exposed like your arms, hands and head. Try adding some fake blood on the outside for a gruesome effect. Don't forget to leave enough room for you to see and still be able to move around, you might have to be dressed up for a while.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades