This video will show how to decorate duct tape creations with Japanese Kanji characters, which are Chinese-based characters. After creating your duct tape stencil which will serve as a backing, you should go online and find a Kanji character which you would like to copy, print it out on paper, and cut it out with scissors. Place the characters on your duct tape and trace around the character, making a stencil of the character you would like. Finally, you need an X-acto knife, which you will use to cut out the outline of the shape to form a stencil of the Kanji character, which you can then use to write a Kanji character on any surface.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades