In this tutorial, we learn how to decoupage a picture frame. This is the art of gluing paper onto a smooth surface, then applying lacquer over it. First, gather all of your tools, including foam brushes. Next, stick the papers you want onto the smooth surface, using glue. Then, smooth out the surface using a roller and a credit card to press down onto it. Do one last run through with the roller, then apply the lacquer onto the top of it. Once finished, let this dry 15-20 minutes. When dried, apply another thin coat including the outer and inner edges of the frame, let dry then you can use!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades