Jill Kennedy is the famous UK author of several books on her favorite art - silk painting. In this video, she demonstrates how wax is often preferential to gutta or other resists for it's ability to contain or hold colors. It can be used in larger areas while providing similar effects to gutta's ability to contain dye within regions. Here she emphasizes the ability to work with dyes immediately after application and demonstrates how fun it is to use traditional Indonesian tjantings and Japanese brushes to create designs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades