In this Fine Art video tutorial you will learn how to embellish a sweater by adding a bejeweled collar. This will be a great Christmas gift idea. Take a short sleeve sweater and cut out its neckline on a piece of paper. Take a piece of woolen cloth of matching color, pin the paper cut out to it and cut off the woolen piece. Place the woolen cut out on the neck of the sweater and arrange some jewels on it. Then with a hard glue gun apply hard glue to the back of each jewel and stick it. You can even add beads or ribbons or any other embellishments. Then glue the woolen cloth to the sweater with fabric glue and then sew it with needle and thread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades