In this tutorial, we learn how to fashion sketch satin. When you are sketching satin, you would to make sure you use the right colors and the side of the pencil. You will need to use the side of the pencil to shade in small areas to create creases and folds in the clothes. Then, you will use the eraser to make white in the middle, which will create a shine on the skirt. Color in the rest of the area around the piece of clothing. It doesn't have to be perfect, just make sure you shade and use white in the right places.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades