This video tutorial is in the Fine Art category which will show you how to fashion a wallet from duct tape. For this you will need an X-acto knife, duct tape of any color and a tape measure. Rip off a piece of tape about 10 inches long and place it sticky side up. Rip off another piece of same length and place it on the 1st piece face down but, covering only half of the tape as shown in the video. Fold down the 1st piece on top of the 2nd so that you will have only one half piece of sticky exposed. Flip it over. Rip off another piece of same size and put it sticky side down on top of the sticky side that is up, half way. Repeat this process and watch the video for further steps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades