Whitney shows a quick way to make a bag out of t-shirt sleeves. This bag has so many household uses and is easy to make. You'll need a sleeve, safety pins, scissors, scrap fabric, pins, thread, an iron, and a ruler. Start by cutting a 1 inch wide strip of fabric and any design you'd like. You can make the bag as large as you like. Cut your rectangle using the ruler. Position your design to the fold. Sew around the design you choose, refold your rectangle and pin. Sew along those two lines. Turning inside out, iron your bag. Feed your string through the side that you've cut using a safety pin. You've just completed a drawstring bag!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades