This video shows how to make a simple and stylish belt out of three zippers, a square of wool, and a glue gun. For those who are not skilled at sewing, there is no sewing required in the making of this belt. Taking the hot glue gun, place glue lengthwise along the back of the middle zipper and glue the top and bottom zippers to the middle one. After this is done, get a large square of fabric such as wool and glue the ends of the 3 zippers to the fabric. This fabric will serve as the location of the buckle in this belt. By following the directions presented in this video, users will be able to create stylish zipper belts which can be given as gifts to their loved ones.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades