ThreadBanger demonstrates how to make recycled bleached skinny jeans. First, put on the jeans and if they are too big, pinch them at the back and mark them with tailor's chalk. Fold under the jeans at the bottom and mark the desired length with the chalk. Open up the seam of both pant legs with a seam ripper. Seam rip the back part of the jeans and the top band. Cut along the chalked lines. Redraw the seam and pin the pants. Sew along the chalk lines. Use pinking shears to cut away the excess fabric. Cover your work surface with a plastic liner and add bleach to a spray bottle. Cover your hands with plastic gloves. Then, bunch and spray your jeans with the bleach. Once you have your desired look, wash your jeans well. Your jeans are now ready to be enjoyed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades