In order to make a bow headband without doing any glue or sewing, you will need the following: a headband, a hair tie or rubber band, and a piece of ribbon or a belt. Begin by taking a 5" length of ribbon, and fold it over. Next, continue folding it over, looping it again and again, until you reach then end. Place the rubber band in the center of the loop. Make sure it's centered. Wrap the tail around the center, covering up the rubber band. Tuck the tip of it into the band. Slip the headband through the rubber band. Place the bow wherever you want on the bow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades