This video will show you how to make a very useful bracelet with 550 paracord. Once you watch this video, you'll have no excuse not to have any paracord on you. You'll always be prepared; after all, you never know what you could use this for! Just follow these steps:
1. Find the middle of a 10 ft. section of Paracord and halve it.
2. Take the middle and girth hitch it into the female portion of the buckle.
3. Thread the two working ends through the bottom bar of the buckle.
4. Create a wrap (loop) with both working ends to the respective right and left of the initial working end entry.
5. Now place what you've created around your wrist and tighten the working ends until you have the desired size.
Note: You'll want it snug, but not tight, as the pattern we'll be creating will add some girth to the bracelet.
6. Once the size is determined, you're ready to start the pattern.
7. Take the right side working end and bring it over the standing center part
8. Take the left side working end and ensure it runs on top of the right side working end you just brought over.
9. Take the left side working end and bring it around the back of the standing center part and up through the space left near the right side working end.
10. Now you're just repeating those steps, but the opposite starting with the left side working end instead of the right.
11. And after that, you're just alternating which side you start with, much like weaving or braiding.
12. As you make your last wrap near the female buckle, you'll take your working ends through the buckle and tie a simple overhand knot.
13. Cut the working ends close to the overhand knot and fuse them as you desire.
14. Too much fusing will keep the overhand knot tight, but make it difficult to unravel the paracord in an emergency.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades