With the weather getting colder and colder this winter season, you may need to update your winter clothing with some new, warm sweaters. If the weather is just a little too chilly for your taste, then layer yourself up with this fashion tip. See how to make a lux short-sleeved sweater in this video from GiannyL.
This DIY closet hack is simple and easy, and the short sleeved sweater is great for any winter wardrobe, with minimal sewing skills required. Layer it up with this lux short-sleeve sweater. Add a belt to accentuate your curves and tackle the day with sexy comfort.
The alluring and stylish Gianny L is the DIY fashion design guru of the web. Do-it-yourself has never been so sexy before. Her fashion design video tutorials make new outfits not only hot, but cheap and easy. And recycling and reusing old clothing is not only practical, but eco-friendly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades