Highlight your individuality by customizing a tee-shirt—without much time, effort, or money. Here are some ideas to get you started. Check out this Howcast video tutorial on how to make a custom T-shirt.
You Will Need
* A T-shirt
* Fabric paint
* A paintbrush
* Tie-dye kit
* Ribbon or strips of leather
* A brooch or an oversize safety pin
* Punk accessories
* Colored thread
Step 1. Paint them
Step 2. Tie-dye them
Step 3. Change the sleeves
Step 4. Alter the neckline
Step 5. Make a tube top
Step 6. Add laces
Step 7. Make jagged edges
Step 8. Dress it up
Step 9. Gather it up
Step 10. Get punked
Tip: For a more polished look, hem the new neckline. Use colored thread for contrast.
Fact: The first promotional T-shirt was made in 1939 for The Wizard of Oz.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades