In this tutorial, we learn how to make a Victorian hat from a lampshade with Gwen. You will need: a lampshade, scissors, acrylic paint, paint brushes, glue, a compass, and cardboard. First, take the compass and make the circle as wide as you want your hat to be, then trace your lampshade on the cardboard. Now place the small end of the lampshade around the large circle that you drew. Next, cut these circles out of the cardboard. Leave extra room, don't cut it out exactly on the line. When finished, glue the circles to the ends of the lampshade. Now, use your paint to paint different things onto your hat or paint it one solid color. Let dry and when finished decorate how you prefer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades