One of ThreadBanger's forum members, EmilyPeace reveals a great way to recycle your Bath Poufs into a cute dress! What's a bath pouf, you ask? You know those poofy thingys that act as your wash cloth or sponge in the bathtub or shower? Those things. You'll need some spare fabric (such as an old curtain), about 6 or 7 bath poufs, scissors, a measuring tape, some pins, a zipper, and a fabric marker for this recycle fashion idea. Good luck!
ThreadBanger is one of WonderHowTo's favorite fashion DIY video creators. Search ThreadBanger on WonderHowTo for more fashion tutorial videos. From the ThreadBanger site:
"The ThreadBanger network is a landing point for people who want to create and discover their own style through alternative fashion: recycling, up-cycling and re-fashioning anything and everything with simple sewing tools and techniques. From our episodes, forum and blog, to our newsletter, contests and viewer-take-overs, ThreadBanger is a multi-media network for people who want to share their passion for DIY, fashion and crafting with each other. ThreadBanger is a place to share ideas, tips and advice and help make the world more fashionable, ThreadBanger style!"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades