This handy video for the DIY duct tape enthusiast teaches you how to make a fun, quick, easy flashlight holder out of that most versatile of materials: duct tape. The presenter in this video uses the flash new zebra-patterned duct tape, but you can use the more basic grey if you want to save money and go with a more restrained look.
Note: the flashlight in the video is a Mini Maglite, but the project can be easily modified to accommodate other lights.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades