Alex shows us how to make a duct tape iPod holder in this tutorial. This will prevent damage and is also waterproof! You will first wrap four piece of duct tape around your iPod with the non-sticky side first. Stick one piece on top of each other so it covers the iPod completely. Don't make it to tight. Next, use the sticky side to tape the last two pieces onto the other pieces of tape. When finished, you will have a unique iPod holder that protects your iPod and is a cheap alternative to costly holders. To make it more customized, you can also measure the screen and cut out a hole to see what music you're playing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades