In this video, we learn how to make a duct tape wallet with a change pocket. First, grab your favorite color of duct tape and then place some down on a flat surface with the sticky side up. Overlap these until you have the desire size you want, then fold the edges over. After this, apply the sticky side down to this and you will have a nice little wallet that is made between them connecting to each other. Make the change pocket by doing the same process, just use a smaller piece and connect with the tape if you have any lose areas.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades