In this video, learn how to make a pouch. This fabric tote is perfect for a small clutch, or carrying toiletries like makeup and accessories from place to place. Whatever you wish to use it for, there is no doubt that this purse is adorable, so check out this clip and learn to make one all on your own.
The pouch measures 6.5"w x 4.5"h x 2"d
You Will Need:
*2 pieces of fabric measuring 12x4"
*2 pieces of interfacing measuring 12x14"
*1 zipper - 12"
*double fold bias tape 3/8" x 24 1/2"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades