Is That All Duct Tape demonstrates how to make a duct tape wallet. You will need a knife, duct tape of any color and measuring tape. First, rip off a piece of tape about 10 inches long. Put the tape sticky side up. Attach another piece of tape sticky side down on top of it half way down. Fold the first piece of tape on top of the second piece of tape. Add more pieces using the same technique until it is 8 inches tall. Trim the sides so it is even. Fold the piece in half. Seal the side seams with duct tape. Fold the wallet inward into thirds. Emphasize the folds. Create and tape an ID holder to the wallet. Create a coin pouch out of duct tape and adhere it to the wallet in the center fold. Create a card slot and adhere it to the wallet on the last fold. Your duct tape wallet is now ready to be enjoyed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades