In this tutorial, we learn how to make a Duct tape hat. First, grab a hat that you want to duplicate and measure it out with a piece of paper. Then use this piece of paper as reference to how you will cut your pieces of duct tape. Now, cut the duct tape and stick them together to create the top of the hat. After this, you will connect the other areas of the hat together and make the bill of the hat. This will need to be thicker than the other areas and you will also have to cut it into a curve to make sure you're getting it right. Once finished, enjoy your hat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades