In this tutorial, we learn how to make a Lace Cardigan with the Sewing Studio. First, you will need to gather all of your tools and the material. Now, cut out a piece of fabric into a large rectangle. Now, draw and cut out the pattern from the diagram you see in the video. After this, finish up the raw edges with stitching, then line up the two lower edges and sew along the edges. This will be the seam on the center back of the cardigan. Next, attach the triangle to the top of the neckline and quickly stitch it. Now, place the lace from the front flap to the neckline and down the other flat. Once finished, you will have a cute cardigan you can wear out at any time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades