This video demonstrates how to make a funky yarn pom pom. Take a yarn of your choice that matches your scarf. Take one end of the string and start winding it not too tightly around your fingers. Leave back enough string for the pom pom for the other end. Cut the string using a pair of scissors and set it aside taking care not to mess the ball. Cut another piece of string with appropriate length that goes around the ball of string kept aside. Place the cut string over the table and place the ball of string in the center. Tie a double knot tightly around the ball of string. Using the pair of scissors cut either ends of the ball and shake it well to make sure no string is left uncut. your pom pom is ready. To attach the pom pom onto your scarf, take the knit scarf, on the ends prepare a small hole and string in one end of the string that holds the pom pom and tie firm knots. Cut the extra string and your funky scarf is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades