Of two old t shirts, one is taken and marked from the collar to under the armpit on all four sides of the t shirt. The marked lines are cut along. The shirt is tried on and pinched and pinned under armpit until the right fit and marked with chalk. Both sides of the shirt is cut off and along the chalk line is pinned. A straight edge and chalk is used to make a line from the pin to the bottom edge of the shirt on both sides.Both side of chalk lines are pinned down. The bottom is made even with the ruler and chalk and cut off. With the second shirt the bottom halves are cut off at the same width of the first shirt and about nine inches in height. The first half is placed on the front bottom part of the first t shirt. This Step is repeated for the second half and the back of the t shirt. The pin lines are sewn along. The side seam lines are extended further to cover the added side of the halves. An inch indentation is made at the bottom and a new line is drawn at both sides of the forming dress. The side seams are sewn and extra material is cut off. A hem is pinned and sewn along each arm hole of the dress.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades