Check out this DIY video tutorial from Curbly, the best place to share pictures of your home, find design ideas, and get expert home-improvement advice.
This easy no-sew, no-knit, hand-printed scarf project makes a perfect and perfectly easy gift for everyone on your list. And since they cost under $2.00 to make, you can create one to match every coat and outfit in their closet.. Learn how to make hand-printed fleece scarves. To make this fleece scarf, you'll need the following:
* 1/8' yard fleece
* Long straight edge/yard stick
* Rotary cutter or scissors
* Contact paper
* Craft knife and sharp blade
* Fabric paint
* Stencil brush
Here's a quick run down:
1. Doing your best to keep everything square, cut out your scarf shape. It can be whatever width and length matches your body and taste.
2. Create a stencil with the contact paper, peel off the backing, and adhere it to the scarf.
3. Using quick dabbing motions, blot the paint into the stencil.
4. Remove, wrap it around you, and rock around the Christmas tree!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades