This video tutorial is in the Fine Art category where you will learn how to make a hat out of felt. You will need glue, silver wrap, a plastic bowl, pins, felt and a mold of the head. Take a red felt and cut out a big square piece, a small triangular piece and four curved shapes as shown in the video. Now cut four curved strips from each of pink, light green and dark green felt. Pour glue in the plastic bowl, add equal quantity of water and mix well. Take the square piece of felt and dip it in the mixture. Rinse it and stretch it over the mold. Now dip the triangular piece in the mixture and place it over the stretched felt in the shape of the inner of a rose as shown in the video and pin it. Then you place the curved strips one after the other as demonstrated and keep pinning them. Let it dry overnight, remove the pins and you have a hat with a rose on top.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades