This is a video tutorial in the Fine Art category where you are going to learn how to make a hippie chiffon one shoulder top. The materials you will need are chiffon, studs, elastic thread and elastic. Use a simple tank top pattern to cut out the chiffon. Elongate the center of the fabric; this will give it the flowy look. Shirr 5 rows into the middle of the fabric making sure the elastic is on the wrong side of the fabric. Fold in half, right sides together. Sew the side seam and the shoulder. Fold over 5/8" at the top to create a casing. Sew all the way around leaving the ends open. Insert the elastic into the casing, sew the ends of the elastic and sew the opening. Watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades