In order to make a homemade tie dyed T-shirt, you will need the following: a 100% cotton T-shirt, large freezer bags, trash bags, and Tulip fashion dye. You will need a clean working area. Make sure that you are wearing clothes that you won't mind staining. Cover a surface with trash bags. Wet the T-shirt in running water. Put on your gloves. Place a rubber band in the center of a T-shirt. Hold the rubber banded area. Twist it. Next, squeeze the dye onto the T-shirt in a pattern and color style that you choose. Put the T-shirts in the plastic bag. Set aside. After 8 hours, remove the rubber bands. Run them through the rinse cycle in your washing machine. Dry. Wear.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades