In this tutorial, we learn how to make an iron on transfer for a t-shirt. The materials you will need are: a printer, an iron, hard surface, transfer paper, and t-shirt! To start, find the art that you want to put on your picture and then you will need to transfer it onto the paper for your shirt. Once this is fully transferred with the scanner, load it to your computer. Then, print it out on transfer paper. After this, you will place the paper down on the shirt and iron it for a few minutes. When finished, let this cool and then peel it off! When finished, wear your shirt and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades