Making a Mickey Mouse tie-dye shirt is as easy as can be. First trace a Mickey mouse outline onto a plain white shirt with a pencil. Using plain dental floss and a needle, sew around the tracing you've just created. For optimal results soak the shirt in soda ash (this step is optional). On the final stitch, pull on the dental floss until Mickey's head "pops up". You will need several rubber bands for the next few steps. First tightly wrap some rubber bands around Mickey's head. Add additional rubber bands spaced evenly 2-3 inches away from each other over the entire shirt. Now put on your gloves and take any necessary measures to avoid staining furniture by placing newspapers or plastic on the area you will be working. Begin the dying process by selecting a color and dyeing the Mickey head, then cover the Mickey head with plastic wrap to avoid the colors from mixing. Then dye the rest of the shirt using alternate colors. Finally wrap the entire shirt in plastic wrap and let set over night. Unwrap in the morning to find a beautifully Mickey Mouse shaped tye-dye shirt!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades