In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a novelty duct tape bow tie. Begin by cutting a piece of duct tape to the size that you want the bow tie to be. It is recommended about 5-6 inches. Then cut another piece of duct tape the same size and tape it over the sticky side of the other piece. Now fold it about 1 cm down, flip it over and fold it again. Continue folding until it reaches the end. Now pinch it in the middle and tape it to hold the bow tie. This video will benefit those viewers who do not have a bow tie and would like to learn how to make one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades