In order to make an ombre style custom beach bag, you will need the following: a canvas tote bag, dye, gloves, a paper place, sponge brush, stencils, fabric paint, containers, white vinegar, and water. Fill a container with hot water. Allow the tote to soak in the dye for approximately 5 to 10 minutes. Mix up the dye, according to the instructions on the bottle, except add 1/2 cup of vinegar. Put on your gloves. Make sure that you are using a protected surface. Dip the bottom of your tote in the dye, until is as dark as you want it. Then, rinse it. Allow it to dry. Place your stencil on the bag. Dab the paint on, in order to transfer the stencils. When it dries, then you can use it right away.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades