This video shows how to make a peasant blouse, using a T-shirt pattern from a previous video. Take the front of the T-shirt pattern and cut it out of your fabric. You will need two pieces the same, one for the front and one for the back of the blouse. Save the extra fabric from the neckline to add length to the sleeves. Place the two pieces right sides together and sew the side and shoulder seams.
Make the sleeves using the sleeve pattern from the T-shirt. Sew the sleeves onto the blouse, adding on the extra piece from the neckline.
Now take a piece of elastic and cut it to fit snugly around your shoulders. Turn the blouse inside out and make a hem to fit the elastic, leaving an opening to insert the elastic. Attach a safety pin to the elastic, insert it through the opening and pull it through. Sew the ends of the elastic together securely and finish the seam. Finally, make the hem on the bottom, and your blouse is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades