Statement pieces are all the rage this fall, with big, chunky necklaces and vibrant floral neck wraps taking center stage as clothes take a backseat. If you want to get in on this trend without looking a bit too haute couture (AKA too like a clown) for school or work, check out this DIY tutorial for making a pretty layered necklace using an old t-shirt.
You can use any color t-shirt you want, though we recommend one without prints. And the rattier and more tattered it is, the better, because this necklace looks even better when aged and slightly rough hewn.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades